Monday 23 July 2012

M&S Virtual Makeover Counter

Give yourself a virtual makeover ONLINE...



A makeover... and online? I can't say that I wasn't surprised when I found out today that M&S has created a new tool which allows you to give yourself a virtual makeover. You may well ask, how this is possible?

In fact it is very possible. The minute I heard about it I typed "M&S beauty" into Google, and clicked on the Virtual Makeover Counter. It was easy to do and quite exciting as it was a chance to get creative.

You can give yourself a makeover whether it is a facial one or hand one. Feeling like I wanted to explore nail colour I went for the 'Virtual Manicure' for nails.

First of all I selected my skin tone on a colour chart, with nails that were a blank canvas, without a trace of nail polish. Then I was directed to a colour wheel chart which displayed all the different nail varnish colours that M&S sell.

I hovered over many, enjoying the creative freedom that I had and finally settled on a slate grey hue which complimented my skin tone well.

I have never seen anything quite like this, an instant manicure at a click away...

A tool which can help you to decide which colour suits your skin tone best in the comfort of your own home...

I have to say that the concept of a virtual makeover really appeals to me - the idea that you can inject a glamorous new look at the click of a button is very exciting.


Check out the M&S Virtual Makoever Counter at: http://www.marksandspencer.com/Virtual-Makeover-Counter-Beauty/b/1719903031?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1KJ5ZRDBKFV3DE3HX92S&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=43319030&pf_rd_p=475115433&pf_rd_s=left-nav-2


No comments:

Post a Comment