Bling up your nails Caviar style, day or night...
ZOOM IN of Ciaté Caviar Manicure™ Pink paint pot.
On first hearing of the new product release of Ciate Caviar Manicure in the UK I was desperate to get down to Selfridges and get my hands on a set. First of all the manicure was called a 'Caviar' one - emphasising its exclusivity and secondly I had never seen a manicure so one a kind. The textured nails with little coloured pearls embedded on the nails made me think WOW I need to try this...which I of course did!
I selected the Caviar Manicure in Pink paint pot - pearls which contain white, pink, gold and blue coloured pearls (a perfect mix for the summer!). Although there are other gorgeous manicures to choose from, which includes a Caviar Manicure kit in White paint pot (with chic white pearls).
This manicure might look hard to do, but it is in fact NOT! I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to achieve Caviar nails. Quite simply, you apply two coats of the Ciaté paint pot shade and then immediately sprinkle the Caviar pearls over your nails. In something akin to a children's craft activity!
The Ciaté Caviar maincure set which includes a Ciaté paint pot shade and Caviar pearls bottle, as well as a funnel and tray.
I was left with eye catching, textured nails which looked cool and blingy. I was even more excited about my new nails because I was going out that evening and couldn't wait to show them off!
Ciaté Caviar nails are great for a short-term, textured effect for a night out. They may not be as long lasting as your standard nail polishes, but for the unique look that they give your nails it is worth the lack of longevity.
My top tips for the application of a Caviar manicure...
- Pick the Ciaté Caviar manicure set which you like the best. A manicure set is pricier than your ordinary nail polish. So, go for the Caviar pearls which you can see yourself wearing the most. For example if you like your nails natural and quite simple then the Caviar Manicure kit in White paint pot would best suit you.
- Make sure that you find a suitable surface for sprinkling the Caviar pearls over your nails. It IS messy. So it is highly recommendable that you rest your nails over the tray that they give you in the box, (whilst you sprinkle the pearls over your nails).
- The manicure lasts up to 48 hours. So, I would recommend applying the Caviar manicure especially for a special night out if you want to WOW.
- MAKE USE of the funnel. Once your Caviar nails are dry, place the funnel into the Caviar pearls bottle and gently tilt the tray with the pearls, so that the remaining pearls are funnelled back into the bottle.
- Only do this when you have TIME, this manicure is not a quick DIY job in the back of a car on the way to a night out. It has to be done carefully and the nails take around 15-20 minutes to dry.
SO what are you waiting for?...
BLING up your nails and be the envy of your friends, with nails which will have people wondering which candy shop you went to!
You can find the Ciaté Caviar Manicure, exclusively at Selfridges. For more information, visit: http://style.selfridges.com/whats-in/ciate-nail-caviar-arrives-exclusively-selfridges